Friday, January 12, 2007

My Christmas Bush


Just thought I would post a picture of the now dubbed "Christmas Bush". This used to be my families 7ft artifical Christmas Tree. Over the years it has shrunk. I am not sure when it started shrinking, but over time some the seperate branches broke and the tree just seemed to shrink each year. Now it is approx 5 ft tall. It was my first Christmas tree in my new house. Please ignore my ugly hair. It was a late night during the work week when my sister took this photo. But that is my 7 month old puppy Walker a pure bred American Eskimo. A stunted one. He is by no means a standard 35 pound size dog. I wanted a miniature without having to pay and arm and a leg and that is what I got. I do not see him getting any bigger than what he is now.
He was a great little guy Christmas day. He just sat in my brother's lap while Damon opened a few of his gifts, the rest of the time he slept under the couch at my feet. I was surprised he did not want to be in the middle of all the wrapping paper. He loves to tear up paper.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

your tree story is funny...the case of the shrinking Christmas bush mystery.