On top of a sore foot and still having to walk around in an ortho shoe, I have a sinus infection. Not your typical, coughing, sore throat, drainage kind, but as my doctor said an "atypical" kind. My eyes hurt, face hurt, face was swollen and lynph glad was swollen, and I just wanted someone to chop off the left side of my face, or stick a pin in it to left the pressure out. I stayed home from work 2 days and left early today. I just want to be well and feel like doing something again. I have now spent 4 plus weeks in bed or work and then bed. I am so ready to be well and feel like crafting again.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
I'm home in bed another weekend per Doctor's orders to stay off my left foot another weekend. This is the 4rth weekend home alone and I'm bored. So with that I wanted to share some things I found online or in a store that I think are cool, had ot have and want to share.
A FEW THINGS I LOVE
1. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter - I sooo love this. Not too sweet; just the right amount of white chocolate in this all natural peanut butter. So delish! It is made by a small company based in New York City. I found it at Wal-Mart of all places. Check out their other great flavors listed on their website as well as some great recipes.
2. Capri Blue Volcano Candle in red jar only at Anthroplogie - Smells like Spring in a jar. Beautiful fresh scent to fill your home. Description online says "sugared oranges, lemons and limes" and will burn up to 140 hours.
3. Free Ali Edwards Handwriting Font here - Free downloadable font from Creating Keepsakes march magazine
4. JJill Ladies clothing store. I just love their comfy natural clothes and their sales are awesome. Luckily there are 2 stores in the DFW area. They have awesome catalogs. You can order from the catalog at the store and get free shipping if you ship to the store, of course you have to pick it up from there to get the free shipping.
5. King and Queen Bunnifred from Papyrus. Cute little bunny ornaments with a matching decorative box. They are $12.95 each. Also at Papyrus is the most beautiful pink and shiny sparkly metallic silver wrapping paper. I can't find it online, but will see if I can scan a piece after I go buy a few sheets this week.
6. New Wizard of Oz Ornaments. These are the first 3 in a new Wizard of Oz ornament Collection series by Ashton-Drake galleries, and I think I need them for my tree. I know I told my mom no more unless they were like the movie ( like the ones from Hallmark each year), but these are right up my alley. They have rhinestones on them, they look handmade, and they are just too darn cute! I'll let you know if they are as cute in person as they are online.