Monday, July 23, 2007

Flea Market Finds




I haven't sat down and created anything just yet but I sure have been busy buying stuff. UGH! Oh well it has been fun. Here are a few of my latest finds. I bought all of the ribbon and a vintage glass mason jar for $9.75. It is about 40 unopened packs of all different color of seam binding, some ric rack, some lace seam tape and some packs of bias tape. I just love the quilted butterfly. The tool box I bought at an antique store for $7.50. I am going to paint it white and decoupage on it and keep it out on my new craft table filled with glue, paint and such. I also bought my mom a vintage sewing machine table. She saw the table and thought maybe she could put her very old Singer Golden touch, touch and sew sewing machine in it and low and behold that was the exact machine in it plus all the parts and the book! I got the price down from $65 to $55.00. The machine collapses all the way down in the table. I also bought a vintage song book for $2.00 but I think my mom still has that with her right now.
I am working on a surprise gift for someone. I will post some a sneak peek tomorrow.

No comments: