Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sorry Wet Paint!

Sorry I have not posted more since I got back from Silver Bella. It has been such a whirlwind for me and I haven't had time to relax yet. I am busy painting my great room right now. I picked a color called BeachWalk. I love it It is a warm Tuscan gold color. It is what I used in my kitchen and dumb me forgot to go with a flat color for my living room. I am almost done now with the eggshell enamel finish so I guess for now it will just be a bit shiny and not as matte a I would like. Dumb, Dumb me. It does look 100 times better than the builder beige color it was so I feel good about that. I am trying to finish this week so I can decorate for Christmas and join Karla's Holiday Decorating Party. My living room is a mess and it is driving me crazy! I just have one wall left and some touch ups on the others. I may just wait on the trimming touch ups until this weekend. I still have my small hallway to paint but that may wait until after Christmas who knows. I guess it all depends if I want to finish it all this weekend or not.

My craft room is a whirlwind and I want to clean it up so I can finish my Silver Bella projects and start the ones I bought. on a side note I am 90% done with my Christmas shopping and it feels great! I just have a few left to buy and then a few to make and some baking to do for the guys at work. That is going to be my gift to all of them this year.

So stay tuned. I will try and take some before and after pictures of my living room. At least with taking on the living room any other room in my house I decide to paint will feel like nothing now. Next up my bedroom and my guest room sometime during my Christmas break.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Ok have some fun and go try this link out Elf Yourself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a fabulous thanksgiving!! just finished painting my new place too. good luck with yours!!!!

Jana said...

You've been a busy girl!! I can't wait to see pics of your new freshly painted walls. Wanna come help me paint my house now?!!