Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Creations

I finally worked on a few kits this weekend. I worked on a kit I bought from Kim Kwan; her Whimsy kit. It is a plexi glass album and I loved how mine turned out. I stayed with colors that go with my home. Ok so I have to admit I had to add some thing to the little girls skirt because I got yellow paint on it, but I actually love how my accident turned out.





I got around to scrapping again this past weekend so I decided to started slow and opted for pet pages and working in an 8x8 album. Now it also helped that I went here this past weekend and slept in the Texas bedroom this time. I have been going to this Scrapping B&B twice a year for 6 years now and I always love going. I do my own thing and if I get only a few pages done I am okay with that. So below are the first scrapbook pages I have worked on in months if not years.





I love this page of my niece and my brand new puppy. I didn't take a lot of photos of Walker while he was a puppy so I am thankful I have these. Plus I got to use pink paper in Walker's album.






Another page from Walker's album.


















































2 comments:

Maija said...

Neice and doggy are darling! I hope you are feeling much better.

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

NIce layouts! I love the punched musical border on the Kim Kwan one! Very cute. ;) You are one talented lady!