Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Surprise Baby Shower


I got an invite to my best friend's baby sister's baby shower recently. Krissy holds a special place in my heart because I remember when she was in he her Mom's womb and when my best friend told me she was born. I also remember the fun 6 months we spent living together when she was 13 and alone living her her Mom's house in Plano. I was 23 and had fun playing big sister/friend/room mate to her and her friends. I got a taste for what it is like to raise a 13 year for a few months. We had fin together and I cherish those months we spent together. Krissy is married and now living in Scottsdale Arizona. Another wonderful friend to spend time with the next time I am out that way. Hey Kim she wants some pregnancy pictures taken and I am sending her your way! She is having a baby boy! Her shower was very fun and I do not think I have ever seen anyone so emotional and truly surprised at a party before in my life! Her mom is one tricky mom! Flying her out to Texas for a shower and her none the wiser! I can't believe she is going to be a mother! I am so happy for her! I can't wait to see little Dominic!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That would be so cool if Kim could do a photo shoot for her. She's gorgeous. : )