Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Can You say Happy Dance?

Yes, I am doing a happy dance. Why you ask because while I was off work on Friday our company announced they were selling off a division. One that I supported but was very fortunate to get away from 2 years ago when I got a new boss and a new department to work with. I enjoyed working with many of the IEX employee's but there are a few that are also high maintenance. I also knew that as long as Tekelec owned IEX I would always be the IEX buyer.
I could never get away from that. I knew it like the back of my hand. Purchasing ran smoothly so no one wanted to disturb anything on how it was handled, so I was stuck! Woohooo but now I am not.

I also got asked to be on the transition team today. Another great move for me since it will place me in a high profile situation to work with mostly all directors. My manager assigned me to the team in lieu of him since I know more about IEX and how it works than he does. Another kudos for me. Then as I was leaving work today my manager told me to place two laptops on order. I smiled very big and knew one would be for me. So can you see my little feet tapping away and my fat toosh wiggling away because I am dancing for joy? Well I am!

Now to get my hair cut so it looks a little more professional.

No comments: