Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Poison IVeeeeeeY




Yeppers I have poison ivy in my back yard along with...... FIELD MICE~ How perfect for a new home owner. I not only so I have to kill off the posion ivy and a wild blackberry bush but I also get to fight field mice this summer so they do not take over in the winter. UGH!!!

I got the warm fuzzy call Monday morning from an exterminator that stopped by last week to sign me up, so I got him to take a look and take a few pics. He called me back and let me know what the strange holes were that had me confounded since the day I moved in. Oh boy please tell me again why I am a home owner and not still renting?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

lol! Valita! I am afraid to even look at PICTURES of poison ivy. I get it sooooooooo bad! Ew to the mice too - get your cats ready for that task. Blech!