Monday, July 07, 2008

I am so EXCITED!



I am so excited that I am going to see her this year at Silver Bella!!
I have been a fan for years and once even had my kitchen in all Mary E! It was her Afternoon Tea dishes and set and I loved it for the 10 years I had it in my apartment kitchens. Now to meet her in person! WOW!


And then to add to my fun this week I invited myself to go along with my SIL and my niece and nephew on a short trip to the hill country of Texas. I just called this morning to talk to her and when she mentioned she was going to pack up the kids in the SUV and go out of town by herself with the kids to go see the State of Texas, I asked if I could go and she said yes! I knew I could ask since my brother wasn't going. We are going to Mo Ranch, to the Enchanted Rock, Fredricksburg, and any other state park we decide to head off to. So I will be out and about next week. Taking a few days off work to tag along with the family. I have never had anyone to go with me so I am excited to finally see other parts of the states of Texas after all of these years!
We may een antique shop along the way.

2 comments:

Casii said...

Picture me green with envy here girl! Cause that's what I am. I want the full scoop on Silver Bella once you get home. Next year I'll be joining you if it means I have to sell my shoes to get there (and that's serious stuff).

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

HEy girly! Did you have a great trip?! Find any wonderful little treasures? WE need to go estate-saling still... ;)
Hugs,
Shan